I want to write a post but I can’t put one together so here’s one in bullet form:
- I’ve caught up on some much needed sleep (even if it has been aided by a few pints before bedtime)
- I’ve promised myself to get out of the house everyday, even if its only to go for a walk
- ‘Going for a walk’ ends up with me going the pub (especially when it starts pissing down)
- My sister didn’t realise how bad I felt. She cried.
- Said sister wants me to sign up to internet dating sites (think of the blog fodder there)
- I’m still not eating much – the knot in stomach/dry mouth is still there, but not as bad as last week.
- I know I’ve got some form of anxiety/stress
- If it’s not anxiety/stress then I have bad aids
- Whilst driving over the hills/valleys/country roads getting to friends house in Leeds, I sang the Postman Pat theme tune to myself
- Ocean Colour Scene, The Zutons and Doves, on the same bill, for £18 last Saturday in Leeds was a bargain
- I sang the Postman Pat theme tune again to myself on the way home
- It was like winter on Sunday. It’s summer again today
- My brother has text me to go for a pint tonight
- I probably make myself sound like an alcoholic on this here blog.
- I’m not an alcoholic
- Denial is the first stage to acceptance *cough*
- Nobody has put any money on the gas meter yet
- and we’ve ran out of bread
Normal service will be resumed shortly.