84 feeds in my Google Reader:
- 45 of them are just general blogs and peoples insane witterings
- 16 are ‘New’ which I have found on my blog surfing travels lately. These stay as ‘new’ until I either bin them or decide them worthy enough to stay in my reader. (I know this is very geeky, but I need someway to sort the wheat from the chaff!)
- 8 are feeds for sites who update with articles/daily cartoon things (ie The Daily Mash, Dilbert, xkcd.com)
- 6 music site feeds
- 4 geeky internet/computer feeds which I keep an eye on for any decent free software or general computer nerd stuff
- 2 photograph sites (they post good pictures now and again…and it’s not porn!)
- 2 football feeds
- 1 Google Reader Blog
Thankfully not all them blogs post daily – I’d never get through them all. However, scan reading and Google Reader’s ‘mark all as read’ button do come in handy at times!
Out of all them sites I only comment on a handful of peoples insane witterings…sporadically. I do apologise, but I am officially shit at commenting on other blogs.
What are other people’s feed readers like? Do you read a lot or just a few? Or do you prefer not to use a feed reader at all and just click to the site every so often?
If you’re in my blog list or have commented here in the past then I (probably) read your blog too. You can sleep peacefully knowing at least one more pair of eyes are staring at you.
Doesn’t that make you feel better now?